quarta-feira, 29 de julho de 2015

One's Secret E4

Episode four
Time to be

   I jump and lay down on my bed. It seems the white painted walls are following my thoughts. They're blank, plane, mindless. Asking to be consumed, filled with something. I dodn't even know if my thoughts are worth of this walls, worth of their silence and comprehension. But my mind is stubern and my voice floats trough the air, touching every inch of the white cold paint. I let my self go. Close my eyes. I feel the smooth breeze dancing in my skin. Overwhelmed by the emptiness of the everything, I feel calm. Safe. True. I stop my self from falling asleep so I can enjoy the moment of complete plenitude. 
   Like a cut, rough, ruthless, noisy. My phone rings. A gasp escapes from my throat and I follow the noise to my desk. 
"Hi"
"Hey Luna! What's up?"
Her happy loud voice entered like a shock in my ears. I tremble.
"Nothing" I feel my throat dry, as my words are, but I can't help it.
"Oh, so it's one of those days, han?"
"What do you mean by that?" 
"You're in the Zone", she giggled.
"The Zone? Look Aria, I'm actually not in the mood right now."
"I can see that, but as your only friend I think you should appreciate a little more my call, right?" Her laughters filled my room and my eyes rolled.
"What makes you think your my only friend?"
"And the best one to actually! I mean... Is anyone else calling you? I guess not"
I repressed the irony and ignored it.
"The best! So, why did you call?" 
"That's better! Well, today you're going out with me, of course!"
Of course? What did she ment with that?...
"Wait, what?!"
"Not asking! Put something cute on, 'cause if you don't you'll be on your panties in the next fashion magazine. I'm there in 10. Bye!"
Can't believe it. I'm not even in the mood to argue with her. The fresh air may clean my thoughts at least.
   I'll just bear with her wish to go out. Wasn't even necessary for her to say that this is another attempt to meet some guys and try to hook me up with one of them.
   She just doesn't need to.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário